Although I was born and raised in Germany, I am a Londoner at heart. A few years ago I turned my passion for this city into a career and became a Blue Badge Tourist Guide.
As a Blue Badge Guide, I hold the highest guiding qualification in the UK and had to complete an intensive two-year course (including many final exams!) at the Institute of Tourist Guiding to get it. I am also a member of the Association of Tourist Guides. Through my training, I have acquired in-depth specialist information and insight into the city and its history – something you can’t get from a book or a website.
And my Blue Badge gives me access to places like Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, The Tower of London and Windsor Castle where only Blue Badge Guides can offer tours.
I can guide on foot, on a coach, in a car, taxi or boat!
Contact me, tell me what you like and we will tailor the perfect half or full day for you.
Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am a member of the Institute of Tourist Guiding and the Association of British Tourist Guides.
- The fees follow the guidelines set by The Association of Professional Tourist Guides and reflect the high standard of service we provide
- Half day tours – ca 3.5 hours: £ 225
Full day tours – ca 7.5 hours: £ 350
- Fees are in Pounds Sterling and are per tour, not person. Payable in advance or on the day.
- Tours do not include entrances to attractions or transport costs. Blue Badge Guides usually enter for free.